Ralph E. Oesper Chemistry-Biology Library
- Login for Access (UC ID)
- Chemistry-Biology Research Guides
- Search E-Journals | E-Books
- Search Print Books - UC & OhioLINK
- Top databases: Web of Science | SciFinder | Reaxys | Biosis | PubMed (Medline)
- All UC Libraries databases (search by database name or select Subject Area)
- E-Books & Proceedings in STEM (Springer, Wiley, ASME, Taylor & Francis/CRC, etc)
Your librarian can assist with questions & requests (e-book purchases, instruction sessions, research consultations). Contact your librarian or use our Science & Engineering Ask A-Librarian form:
- Ted Baldwin, firstname.lastname@example.org – A&S: Biology, Chemistry/Oesper Collections ; CEAS: Biomedical, Chemical, Environmental Engineering
- Mark Chalmers, email@example.com – A&S: Mathematics, Physics ; CEAS: Aerospace, Civil & Architectural, Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Holly Prochaska, firstname.lastname@example.org – A&S Geology, Geography, Map collections, Environmental Studies
- Hong Cheng, email@example.com – CEAS: Computer & Electrical Engineering, Engineering Education
- Journal volumes and reference books can be browsed when inside of the library.
- Service desk is not open at this time. Reserve textbooks, bound journal volumes and reference books can be requested to borrow by emailing Craig.Person@uc.edu.
- All requested Chem-Bio items can be picked up and returned at the CEAS Library, 850 Baldwin Hall. No pickups or returns can be made at Chem-Bio Library.
- For help with services, literature searching or locating articles, contact Science & Engineering Ask-A-Librarian or Ted.Baldwin@uc.edu.
- UC i.d. is required for access to space. Card access hours for all undergraduates, as well as chemistry/biology grad students, post-docs and faculty, are Monday-Friday, 7:30am-7pm.
Fall Semester (Phase 2): begins Sep. 6