Email Contact Forms
Use one of the these forms to contact us via email.
- CHAT - Available Monday-Friday: 9am-4pm. CHAT is unavailable when the libraries are closed for holidays or breaks.
- Ask A Question/ Submit Feedback- We welcome your input and suggestions. Drop us a note using this form.
- Report An Error -Use this form to report an error accessing an e-resource.
- Ask A Reference Question - Need help with locating resources, or help with a topic? Contact a Librarian for assistance.
- Ask A Circulation Question- Have a question about circulation: renewals, fines, borrowing- ask here.
Additional Contact Information
Virtual research support will be available Monday - Friday, 10:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. Research support will be provided via email or online form during this time. For general questions about hours, services, support or library resource access issues, please email the UCBA Library.
Contact the Clermont College Library for more information on its services, resources, and amentities for students, faculty, and staff.
Complete the form to schedule a consultation or get help with research from a librarian. A law library faculty member will generally be available to get back to you Monday - Friday 9am - Noon and 1pm - 5pm. Note that there may be delays during busy times. Librarians can facilitate use of the library, but cannot give legal advice. They can help patrons identify relevant materials and show them how to use library resources effectively. A librarian may not answer questions concerning the interpretation of the law, which law applies, or the application of law to any particular case.
Contact the appropriate staff member, department or service via email using this list: