In support of the college's teaching mission and affordable learning initiatives, the Clermont College Library purchases core textbooks that cost more that $100 for Clermont College courses. Students should request the textbook at the library information desk. A valid Bearcat Card or photo ID is required to check out a textbook.
Replace this text component with your accordion's content.
Find Your Textbook
- Only one copy of a textbook is purchased. If a duplicate copy is donated after the library has purchased one copy, the gift will be incorporated into the textbook reserve collection.
- The library does not purchase lab manuals, bundled sets, custom editions, access codes, or loose-leaf format items.
- Reserve textbooks can be checked out for 2 hours at a time.
- Textbooks may be renewed if not requested by another student.
- Fines for overdue textbooks accrue at $1 an hour.