Textbooks at UC Clermont
In support of the college's teaching mission and affordable learning initiatives, the Clermont College Library purchases core textbooks that cost more than $100 for Clermont College courses. Students should request the textbook at the library information desk. A valid Bearcat Card or photo ID is required to check out a textbook.
Find Your Textbook
You can search online by instructor or by course. All Clermont course reserves have an instructor of Clermont in addition to the requesting faculty. Therefore, you can always select search by instructor and use Clermont as your search term.
- Search by Instructor in the UC Library Catalog
- Search by Course in the UC Library Catalog
- Only one copy of a textbook is purchased. If a duplicate copy is donated after the library has purchased one copy, the gift will be incorporated into the textbook reserve collection.
- The library does not purchase lab manuals, bundled sets, custom editions, access codes, or loose-leaf format items.
- Reserve textbooks can be checked out for 2 hours at a time.
- Textbooks may be renewed if not requested by another student.
- Fines for overdue textbooks accrue at $1 an hour.