All UC Libraries locations will be closed Monday, July 5 in observance of Independence Day. Normal hours for all library locations will resume Tuesday, July 6. Have a safe and enjoyable July 4th holiday.
Albino Gorno Memorial Library / CCM Library
Welcome to the CCM Library.
The physical library is open for Summer Hours -- Monday-Friday, 1-6pm -- until August 20, 2021. Study spaces in the Reading Room and the Media Lab are available to library visitors.
For details about library spaces, available equipment, or getting library help, see CCML FAQs.
To get library materials: currently, the Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service allows UC users to request physical library materials discovered in the Library Catalog.
- NB: Click & Collect continues until July 30, 2021. From 2 August 2021, the CCM Library stacks will re-open to patrons, who will resume pulling books and scores from the shelves for themselves. Click & Collect then discontinues.
- Click & Collect Service:
To request a UC library item with “Click & Collect” in the catalog record’s status:
- Click on the “Request” button at the top of the catalog record, login (UCID + password), and fill in the requested information
- Indicate to which library you would like the item delivered (i.e. to the CCM Library).
- There is a limit of 10 requests per day.
- Requested materials will be available for pickup, usually within 1-2 working days. Once available, they may be picked up from a table inside the library’s main entrance (6th floor, Blegen Library) Monday-Friday, 1-6pm. Please see the CCM Library CCML FAQs for details.
- To request a CCM Library item with "Library Use Only" status: Patrons may use these items in the CCM Library Reading Room.
- Study spaces are available in the Reading Room to library visitors.
- Contact the Public Services Supervisor to request that the item be pulled for a specific visiting time (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To request a CCM Library item that is already checked out:
The due date for borrowed library materials is August 31, 2021.
- For entrance to the Blegen Library building
- UC ID card swipe access is required.
- UC ID card swipe access is required.
As you search our catalog and find some physical items unavailable, the following might prove useful:
While the UC Libraries stacks are closed, until the end of July 2021, UC users may “checkout” full-text digital access to books that UCL owns in print and that are part of the HathiTrust digital collection. To access this temporary service:
-Go to www.hathitrust.org
-Click the yellow Log In button
-Choose University of Cincinnati from the dropdown
-Login to the standard UC login box (requesting your UCID and password)
-Complete the Duo dual signin
-The HathiTrust screen will come up showing you as a Member (in the upper right hand corner)
-Search. If you see a Temporary Access link in your search result, you can click “check out”, gaining full-text access to the resource
NB: When the UC Libraries stacks reopen on 2 August 2021, the HathiTrust ETAS
will no longer be available to UC patrons.
For items on this list that may interest you, check for them in "Top Resources" (below) or "Guide to Research Resources" (above) to see if library subscriptions may help provide access.
CCM Library News
All University of Cincinnati Libraries locations will be closed Friday, June 18 in observance of Juneteenth. Regular library hours for all locations will resume Monday, June 21st. Please read President Pinto’s message regarding Juneteenth here.
All University of Cincinnati Libraries locations will be closed Monday, May 31 in observance of Memorial Day. Regular library hours for all locations will resume Tuesday, June 1. Have a safe holiday.
- Summer Hours:
- Monday-Friday, 1-6pm
- Saturday & Sunday, CLOSED
- until August 20, 2021
Contact and Address
600 Blegen Library
PO Box 210152
University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0152