All University of Cincinnati Libraries locations will be closed Friday, June 18 in observance of Juneteenth. Regular library hours for all locations will resume Monday, June 21st. Please read President Pinto’s message regarding Juneteenth here.
Albino Gorno Memorial Library / CCM Library
Welcome to the CCM Library.
The physical library is open Monday-Friday, 1-6pm. Study spaces in the Reading Room and the Media Lab are available to library visitors.The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service allows UC users to request physical library materials in the Library Catalog.
- To request a CCM Library item with “Click & Collect” in the catalog record’s status:
- Click on the “Request” button at the top of the catalog record, login (UCID + password), and fill in the requested information
- Only CCM Library items may be requested for pick up at the CCM Library. At present, books from other UC Libraries may not be requested to arrive at CCM Library.
- There is a limit of 10 requests per day.
- CCM Library materials will be available for pickup, usually within 1-2 working days. Once available, they may be picked up from a table inside the library’s main entrance (6th floor, Blegen Library) Monday to Friday, 1.00-6.00pm. Please see the CCM Library CCML FAQs for details.
- To request a CCM Library item with "Library Use Only" status: Patrons may use these items in the CCM Library Reading Room.
- Study spaces are available in the Reading Room to library visitors.
- Contact the Public Services Supervisor to request that the item be pulled for a specific visiting time (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To request a CCM Library item that is already checked out:
The due date for borrowed library materials is August 31, 2021.
- For entrance to the Blegen Library building
- UC ID card swipe access is required.
As you search our catalog and find some physical items unavailable, the following might prove useful:
UC users may “checkout” full-text digital access to books that UCL owns in print and that are part of the HathiTrust digital collection. To access this temporary service:
-Go to www.hathitrust.org
-Click the yellow Log In button
-Choose University of Cincinnati from the dropdown
-Login to the standard UC login box (requesting your UCID and password)
-Complete the Duo dual signin
-The HathiTrust screen will come up showing you as a Member (in the upper right hand corner)
-Search. If you see a Temporary Access link in your search result, you can click “check out”, gaining full-text access to the resource
For items on this list that may interest you, check for them in "Top Resources" (below) or "Guide to Research Resources" (above) to see if library subscriptions may help provide access.
If you are unsuccessful finding essential resources contact the Music Librarian.
CCM Library News
All University of Cincinnati Libraries locations will be closed Monday, May 31 in observance of Memorial Day. Regular library hours for all locations will resume Tuesday, June 1. Have a safe holiday.
User access to library electronic resources is controlled by UC credentials and the Libraries proxy server. To improve management of this, UC Libraries is changing proxy servers at the end of the spring semester. As a result, all URLs containing the library proxy will need to be changed to the new server address. The Libraries […]
- Regular Hours: Monday-Friday, 1-6pm
- Closed Monday, May 31 and Monday, July 5
- For more information on the UC COVID app, please visit https://www.uc.edu/publichealth/return-to-campus-guide/covid-check-app.html
Contact and Address
600 Blegen Library
PO Box 210152
University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0152