User access to library electronic resources is controlled by UC credentials and the Libraries proxy server. To improve management of this, UC Libraries is changing proxy servers at the end of the spring semester. As a result, all URLs containing the library proxy will need to be changed to the new server address. The Libraries […]
Albino Gorno Memorial Library / CCM Library
Welcome to the CCM Library.
The physical library is open Monday-Friday, 1-6pm. Study spaces in the Reading Room and the Media Lab are available by appointment please see the CCM Library CCML FAQs for details.The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service allows UC users to request physical library materials in the Library Catalog .
- To request a CCM Library item with “Click & Collect” in the catalog record’s status:
- Click on the “Request” button at the top of the catalog record, login (UCID + password), and fill in the requested information
- Only CCM Library items may be requested for pick up at the CCM Library. At present, books from other UC Libraries may not be requested to arrive at CCM Library.
- There is a limit of 10 requests per day.
- CCM Library materials will be available for pickup, usually within 1-2 working days. Once available, they may be picked up from a table inside the library’s main entrance (6th floor, Blegen Library) Monday to Friday, 1.00-6.00pm. Please see the CCM Library CCML FAQs for details.
- To request a CCM Library item with "Library Use Only" status: Patrons may use these items in the CCM Library Reading Room.
- To request a CCM Library item that is already checked out:
Due dates are now August 31, 2021.
- For entrance to the Blegen Library building
- UC ID card swipe access is required.
- A green light on the COVID Check app is required for UC students, and is strongly recommended for others.
As you search our catalog and find some physical items unavailable, the following might prove useful:
UC users may “checkout” full-text digital access to books that UCL owns in print and that are part of the HathiTrust digital collection. To access this temporary service:
-Go to www.hathitrust.org
-Click the yellow Log In button
-Choose University of Cincinnati from the dropdown
-Login to the standard UC login box (requesting your UCID and password)
-Complete the Duo dual signin
-The HathiTrust screen will come up showing you as a Member (in the upper right hand corner)
-Search. If you see a Temporary Access link in your search result, you can click “check out”, gaining full-text access to the resource
If you are unsuccessful finding essential resources contact the Music Librarian.
CCM Library News
Link to available full text with one click by downloading the browser extension, LibKey Nomad. You will be prompted to log in with your UC username and password as needed. Download LibKey Nomad at libkeynomad.com. Available for Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Vivaldi and Brave browsers. After download, enter University of Cincinnatias your institution. More details: https://thirdiron.com/products/libkey-nomad/. When the browser extension […]
UC Libraries will remain closed Tuesday, Feb. 16 except for: Walter C. Langsam Library: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m., building access only, no Click & Collect Donald C. Harrison Health Sciences Library: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Ralph E. Oesper Chemistry-Biology Library: Card access, no changes in hours Clermont College Library: 12 p.m. – 4 […]
- Regular Hours: 1-6pm, Monday-Friday.
- Click & Collect daily, Monday-Friday.
- All UC Students will be required to display a ‘Green’ pass to security guards on the UC COVID Check App. Faculty, staff, and visitors may also use the UC COVID Check App in order to secure a green pass or will be asked screening questions to gain entry to all locations.
- For more information on the UC COVID app, please visit https://www.uc.edu/publichealth/return-to-campus-guide/covid-check-app.html
Contact and Address
600 Blegen Library
PO Box 210152
University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0152