Group Study Room in Classics
The Classics Library Group Study Room is located on the 4th floor of the Blegen Library building in room no. 412. This small room ordinarily seating 8 is mainly intended for groups of University of Cincinnati students working on assignments or studying for exams, but can also be used for other purposes such as the occasional tutoring or seminar upon request..
Reserving the Room
• In person, at the Circulation Desk in the Classics Library.
• By phone: 556-1314.
• By email: email@example.com.
• Reservations can be made M-F, 9:00 am-4:45 pm.
• Scheduled time is limited to 2 hours unless special arrangements have been made.
• Maximum room capacity is 10 unless special arrangements have been made.
When you arrive, please pick up the key to the Classics Library Group Study Room at the Circulation Desk. You will be required to leave your UC ID card. When you return the key, your ID card will be returned.
Before you leave the room, please pick up any trash and push the chairs back in. Close the door and make sure that it is locked.
The key must be returned by 4:45 pm, M-F.
Excessive noise disrupts the research of faculty in the offices above. Please be certain to close the door and maintain a normal conversation level.
Food & Drink
Food is not allowed in the Group Study Room. Drinks with tight covers are OK.