The field of engineering is growing, so is the need of using relevant information, especially from the UC Libraries. Librarian Hong Cheng created this one-stop site for faculty and graduate students who are looking for the latest resources about this topic. Librarians at the CEAS Library are also available for teaching information literacy skills to […]
College of Engineering and Applied Science Library
- Off-Campus Login (UC Central Login required)
- CEAS Research & Course Guides
- Search: E-Journals | E-Books
- Databases: Compendex | Scopus | All Engineering & Technology databases
- IEEE Xplore
- E-Books & Proceedings in STEM (Springer, Wiley, ASME, Taylor & Francis/CRC, etc)
- Standards & Codes online (ASTM, ISO, ASCE, ASHRAE, IEEE, NFPA, etc)
- CEAS Textbooks Online
Your librarian can assist with questions & requests (e-book purchases, instruction sessions, research consultations). Contact your librarian or use our Science & Engineering Ask A-Librarian form:
- Ted Baldwin, firstname.lastname@example.org – CEAS: Biomedical, Chemical, Environmental Engineering ; A&S: Biology, Chemistry/Oesper Collections
- Mark Chalmers, email@example.com – CEAS: Aerospace, Civil & Architectural, Mechanical & Materials Engineering ; A&S: Mathematics, Physics
- Hong Cheng, firstname.lastname@example.org – CEAS: Computer & Electrical Engineering, Engineering Education
- Holly Prochaska, email@example.com – A&S Geology, Geography, Map collections, Environmental Studies
The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service (now expanded to a daily service!) allows UC users to request printed library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. Requests made daily Monday-Friday are typically available the next business day. Users should wait for an e-mail pickup notice before coming to the library to pick up requested items. There is a limit of 10 items per request/25 a week.
Due dates have been automatically set for February 15. When searching for print materials in the Library Catalog, items with the status of “Click & Collect" are available for request. Items from one library location cannot be requested for pickup at another library location.
At the CEAS Library,
- Requested items are available for pickup in the hallway immediately outside the CEAS Library (8th floor Baldwin Hall). Please return items to the CEAS Library book drop.
- Contact Craig.Person@uc.edu with questions and requests for reserves/reference books.
- Operating Hours: 10am-3pm, Monday-Friday.
As of September 14, the College of Engineering and Applied Science (CEAS) Library, College of Education, Criminal Justice and Human Services (CECH) Library and the Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP) have re-opened to users, joining the other library locations previously opened. Hours and location specific […]
Looking for library print materials for research or study? The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service (now expanded to a daily service!) allows UC users to request printed library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. Requests made daily Monday-Friday are typically available the next 1-2 business days. Users should wait for an […]