Check out the new science books that have been added to the Geology-Math-Physics Library. Please Note: beginning Monday, August 2, the Click & Collect service will end. However, at that time you can still request books and specify which library where you want to pick up books. Also, on August 2, most service desks and […]
College of Engineering and Applied Science Library
- Login for Access (UC ID)
- CEAS Research & Course Guides
- Search: E-Journals | E-Books
- Search for Print Books (Click & Collect) / OhioLINK
- Databases: Compendex | Scopus | All Engineering & Technology databases
- IEEE Xplore
- E-Books & Proceedings in STEM (Springer, Wiley, ASME, Taylor & Francis/CRC, etc)
- Standards & Codes online (ASTM, ISO, ASCE, ASHRAE, IEEE, NFPA, etc)
- CEAS Textbooks Online
Your librarian can assist with questions & requests (e-book purchases, instruction sessions, research consultations). Contact your librarian or use our Science & Engineering Ask A-Librarian form:
- Ted Baldwin, firstname.lastname@example.org – CEAS: Biomedical, Chemical, Environmental Engineering ; A&S: Biology, Chemistry/Oesper Collections
- Mark Chalmers, email@example.com – CEAS: Aerospace, Civil & Architectural, Mechanical & Materials Engineering ; A&S: Mathematics, Physics
- Hong Cheng, firstname.lastname@example.org – CEAS: Computer & Electrical Engineering, Engineering Education
- Holly Prochaska, email@example.com – A&S Geology, Geography, Map collections, Environmental Studies
The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service (now expanded to a daily service!) allows UC users to request printed library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. Requests made daily Monday-Friday are typically available the next business day. Users should wait for an e-mail pickup notice before coming to the library to pick up requested items. There is a limit of 10 items per request/25 a week.
Due dates have been automatically set for February 15. When searching for print materials in the Library Catalog, items with the status of “Click & Collect" are available for request. Items from one library location cannot be requested for pickup at another library location.
At the CEAS Library,
- Requested items are available for pickup in the hallway immediately outside the CEAS Library (8th floor Baldwin Hall). Please return items to the CEAS Library book drop.
- Contact Craig.Person@uc.edu with questions and requests for reserves/reference books.
- Regular Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am-3pm
- Closed Monday, May 31 and Monday, July 5
- All UC Students are required to display a ‘Green’ pass to security guards on the UC COVID Check App. Faculty, staff and visitors may also use the UC COVID Check App in order to secure a green pass or will be asked screening questions to gain entry to all locations.
- For more information on the UC COVID app, please visit https://www.uc.edu/publichealth/return-to-campus-guide/covid-check-app.html
Elsevier has developed a new series of webinars which are designed to be of interest for professional engineers, scientists, researchers, students, librarians, and professors. Engineering Webinar Series V: T-Shaped Engineer Webinar A Day in the Life of an Engineer – Disruptive Innovation with Daniel Christie Graduate Student Boot Camp A Sneak Peak into the Life […]
All UC Libraries locations will be closed Monday, July 5 in observance of Independence Day. Normal hours for all library locations will resume Tuesday, July 6. Have a safe and enjoyable July 4th holiday.