As of September 14, the College of Engineering and Applied Science (CEAS) Library, College of Education, Criminal Justice and Human Services (CECH) Library and the Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP) have re-opened to users, joining the other library locations previously opened. Hours and location specific […]
College of Engineering and Applied Science Library
- Off-Campus Login (UC Central Login required)
- CEAS Research & Course Guides
- Search: E-Journals | E-Books
- Databases: Compendex | Scopus | All Engineering & Technology databases
- IEEE Xplore
- E-Books & Proceedings in STEM (Springer, Wiley, ASME, Taylor & Francis/CRC, etc)
- Standards & Codes online (ASTM, ISO, ASCE, ASHRAE, IEEE, NFPA, etc)
- CEAS Textbooks Online
Your librarian can assist with questions & requests (e-book purchases, instruction sessions, research consultations). Contact your librarian or use our Science & Engineering Ask A-Librarian form:
- Ted Baldwin, email@example.com – CEAS: Biomedical, Chemical, Environmental Engineering ; A&S: Biology, Chemistry/Oesper Collections
- Mark Chalmers, firstname.lastname@example.org – CEAS: Aerospace, Civil & Architectural, Mechanical & Materials Engineering ; A&S: Mathematics, Physics
- Hong Cheng, email@example.com – CEAS: Computer & Electrical Engineering, Engineering Education
- Holly Prochaska, firstname.lastname@example.org – A&S Geology, Geography, Map collections, Environmental Studies
The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service (now expanded to a daily service!) allows UC users to request printed library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. Requests made daily Monday-Friday are typically available the next business day. Users should wait for an e-mail pickup notice before coming to the library to pick up requested items. There is a limit of 10 items per request/25 a week.
Due dates have been automatically set for February 15. When searching for print materials in the Library Catalog, items with the status of “Click & Collect" are available for request. Items from one library location cannot be requested for pickup at another library location.
At the CEAS Library,
- Requested items are available for pickup in the hallway immediately outside the CEAS Library (8th floor Baldwin Hall). Please return items to the CEAS Library book drop.
- Contact Craig.Person@uc.edu with questions and requests for reserves/reference books.
This library location remains closed. Please go to Langsam LIbrary or the Chemistry-Biology Library for study space.
The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service is available for UC users to request circulating library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. For pickup locations, details and updates, visit https://libraries.uc.edu/about/covid-19/click-collect.html.
Looking for library print materials for research or study? The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service (now expanded to a daily service!) allows UC users to request printed library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. Requests made daily Monday-Friday are typically available the next 1-2 business days. Users should wait for an […]
With the start of fall semester, UC Libraries will begin to re-open library facilities to the UC community in a limited, phased approach to ensure social distancing. Our priority remains to provide access to library resources to the extent possible while maintaining the health and safety of students, faculty and staff. The availability and use […]