Users can request print library materials by 9am Wednesday for Thursday pickup. The University of Cincinnati Libraries is expanding its Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service providing users with access to print collection materials in order to support UC teaching and research. Users may now request print items for pickup at the following additional […]
College of Engineering and Applied Science Library
The physical facilities of UC Libraries remain closed until further notice; however, the Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service allows UC users to request print library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. Requests made by 9:00 AM Wednesday will be available for pickup between noon-4:00 PM Thursday. Due dates have been automatically set for August 10. When searching for print materials in the Library Catalog, items with the status of “Held By Library” are available for request. Items from one library location cannot be requested for pickup at another library location.
At the CEAS Library,
- Requested items are available for pickup in the hallway immediately outside the CEAS Library (8th floor Baldwin Hall).
- UC i.d. card swipe is required to enter Baldwin Hall.
- Contact Craig Person email@example.com with questions and requests for reserves/reference books.
Online Resources and Support
- Online Resources
- Support and Services
- Off-Campus Access (Proxy login recommended)
- Contact your librarian with questions & requests (e-book purchases, instruction sessions, research consultations)
- Ted Baldwin, firstname.lastname@example.org – CEAS: Biomedical, Chemical, Environmental Engineering; A&S: Biology, Chemistry/Oesper Collections
- Mark Chalmers, email@example.com – CEAS: Aerospace, Civil & Architectural, Mechanical & Materials Engineering ; A&S: Mathematics, Physics
- Hong Cheng, firstname.lastname@example.org – CEAS: Computer & Electrical Engineering, Engineering Education
- Research Data & GIS Services
- Updates on ILL, OhioLINK, and returning materials
All physical library locations remained closed. The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service is available for UC users to request circulating library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations.
Requests made by 9:00 AM Wednesday will be available for pickup between noon-4:00 PM Thursday. Due dates have been automatically set for August 10.
For pickup locations, details and updates, visit https://libraries.uc.edu/about/covid-19.html.
While all UC Libraries’ physical locations remain closed until further notice, we are finalizing plans to provide users with access to print collection materials in order to support UC teaching and research. A print collection retrieval and pickup service is being planned to begin soon after June 8. Once all preparatory activities are completed, we […]
The UC Science and Engineering libraries have recently added the newest collection of Morgan & Claypool’s Synthesis Digital Library of Engineering and Computer Science to its electronic resources. The books are on topics relevant to active research areas such as natural language processing and Human Computer Interaction. Natural Language Processing for Social Media This […]
Contact and Address
College of Engineering & Applied Science Library
850 Baldwin Hall
University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0018