UC Libraries will remain closed Tuesday, Feb. 16 except for: Walter C. Langsam Library: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m., building access only, no Click & Collect Donald C. Harrison Health Sciences Library: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Ralph E. Oesper Chemistry-Biology Library: Card access, no changes in hours Clermont College Library: 12 p.m. – 4 […]
College of Engineering and Applied Science Library
- Off-Campus Login (UC Central Login required)
- CEAS Research & Course Guides
- Search: E-Journals | E-Books
- Search for Print Books (Click & Collect) / OhioLINK
- Databases: Compendex | Scopus | All Engineering & Technology databases
- IEEE Xplore
- E-Books & Proceedings in STEM (Springer, Wiley, ASME, Taylor & Francis/CRC, etc)
- Standards & Codes online (ASTM, ISO, ASCE, ASHRAE, IEEE, NFPA, etc)
- CEAS Textbooks Online
Your librarian can assist with questions & requests (e-book purchases, instruction sessions, research consultations). Contact your librarian or use our Science & Engineering Ask A-Librarian form:
- Ted Baldwin, firstname.lastname@example.org – CEAS: Biomedical, Chemical, Environmental Engineering ; A&S: Biology, Chemistry/Oesper Collections
- Mark Chalmers, email@example.com – CEAS: Aerospace, Civil & Architectural, Mechanical & Materials Engineering ; A&S: Mathematics, Physics
- Hong Cheng, firstname.lastname@example.org – CEAS: Computer & Electrical Engineering, Engineering Education
- Holly Prochaska, email@example.com – A&S Geology, Geography, Map collections, Environmental Studies
The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service (now expanded to a daily service!) allows UC users to request printed library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. Requests made daily Monday-Friday are typically available the next business day. Users should wait for an e-mail pickup notice before coming to the library to pick up requested items. There is a limit of 10 items per request/25 a week.
Due dates have been automatically set for February 15. When searching for print materials in the Library Catalog, items with the status of “Click & Collect" are available for request. Items from one library location cannot be requested for pickup at another library location.
At the CEAS Library,
- Requested items are available for pickup in the hallway immediately outside the CEAS Library (8th floor Baldwin Hall). Please return items to the CEAS Library book drop.
- Contact Craig.Person@uc.edu with questions and requests for reserves/reference books.
- Regular Hours: 10am-3pm, Monday-Friday.
- All UC Students will be required to display a ‘Green’ pass to security guards on the UC COVID Check App. Faculty, staff, and visitors may also use the UC COVID Check App in order to secure a green pass or will be asked screening questions to gain entry to all locations.
- For more information on the UC COVID app, please visit https://www.uc.edu/publichealth/return-to-campus-guide/covid-check-app.html
Due to inclement weather, the University of Cincinnati will close from 2 p.m. until midnight on Monday, Feb. 15, 2021. This includes library locations. The Albino Gorno Memorial (CCM) Library will not open as scheduled at 1 p.m., but will remain closed. UC Libraries remains available online to provide users with access to library resources […]
Check out the new science books that have been added to the Geology-Math-Physics and Langsam Libraries. Be sure to use the Click and Collect service for the print books. Titles in the Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society series are ebooks with accessible links highlighted in blue within the list. Click here to access the […]