Senior Librarian, Information Literacy & Instruction Coordinator
Muntz Hall 115C
Library Liaison to Business & Economics, English & Communication, and Foreign Language departments at UC Blue Ash College.
Lauren Wahman is the Information Literacy & Instruction Coordinator at UC Blue Ash College Library. Current responsibilities include coordinating the Library’s Information Literacy & Instruction Program, teaching, and collection management for the Business & Economics, English & Communication, and Foreign Language departments. Lauren is the co-founder of the Instruction Community of Practice and an alum of three ACRL Information Literacy Immersion Programs (Teacher, Program, Assessment).
- Master of Science in Information Studies, The University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Northern Kentucky University
Committees and Service
Assessment Committee, UCBA
- Bylaws Review Ad Hoc Group, UC Library Faculty
- Executive Committee, ACRL Instruction Section
Development Committee, UCBA
Year Experience Program Committee, UCBA
- Instruction Community of Practice, UC Libraries
- University Composition Committee, UC
- Maloney, H. K. and Wahman, M. L. (12/2018) Transform Your Space, Transform Your Teaching: Reflections on the UCBA Learning & Teaching Center. Journal for Research and Practice in College Teaching. Volume 3, Number 2.
- Refaei, B., Kumar, R., Wahman, M. L., and Peplow, A. B. (07/2017) Supporting Source Integration in Student Writing. International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education. Volume 29, Number 3.
- Refaei, B. and Wahman, M. L. (11/2016) The Art of Conversation: Dialog between a Librarian and a Writing Program Administrator. Rewired: Research-Writing Partnerships within the Frameworks. Chicago: Association of College & Research Libraries.
- Kumar, R., Peplow, A. B., Refaei, B., and Wahman, M. L. (02/2016) Developing Source Integration in Student Writing: An Interdisciplinary Lesson Study. 8th Annual Conference on Higher Education Pedagogy Proceedings. pp. 26-27.