Teaching & Learning Services
The Health Sciences Library offers a variety of educational services to support your teaching and learning. Explore the options below to see current workshops, view webinar recordings, or find other learning opportunities.
If you have a workshop idea or topic that you would like the library to cover, or if you need instruction for a group or class, please use the button to submit your request.
Use the button below to register for a library workshop or self-paced module. Please note the location of the workshops as they are not always held in the HSL electronic classroom.
For assistance with registering or for questions, please contact Melissa Previtera.
Explore a variety of HSL videos that cover topics such as: Creating a Clinical Question with PICO, Finding a Book, Using Interlibrary Loan, and more.
For easy navigation, use the buttons below to access recent recordings.
- Linkedin Learning - (formerly Lynda.com) is a UC licensed online video-training library that has more than 1,400 software, career development, and technology training titles that you can access from anywhere using an internet browser and your UC login credentials.
- Center for the Enhancement of Teaching & Learning (CET&L) - a faculty development center
- Faculty Development One Stop - a portal for teaching and research support, Faculty Development Council funding, and eRPT management.
- Instructional Design and Content (IDAC) - services for College of Medicine faculty include instructional design, learning modules, visual narratives, animations, and more.
- Faculty Enrichment Center - an intellectual and social commons for faculty.
Center for Continuous Professional Development - find links to CME, compliance training, and competency testing for HIPAA, OSHA, etc.