Teaching & Learning Services
The Health Sciences Library offers a variety of educational services to support your teaching and learning. Explore the options below to see current workshops, view webinar recordings, or find other learning opportunities.
If you have a workshop idea or topic that you would like the library to cover, or if you need instruction for a group or class, please use the button to submit your request.
Explore a variety of HSL videos that cover topics such as: Creating a Clinical Question with PICO, Finding a Book, Using Interlibrary Loan, and more.
For easy navigation, use the buttons below to access recent recordings.
- Linkedin Learning - (formerly Lynda.com) is a UC licensed online video-training library that has more than 1,400 software, career development, and technology training titles that you can access from anywhere using an internet browser and your UC login credentials.
- Center for the Enhancement of Teaching & Learning (CET&L) - a faculty development center
- Faculty Development One Stop - a portal for teaching and research support, Faculty Development Council funding, and eRPT management.
- Instructional Design and Content (IDAC) - services for College of Medicine faculty include instructional design, learning modules, visual narratives, animations, and more.
- Faculty Enrichment Center - an intellectual and social commons for faculty.