The IT department of the Health Sciences Library supports the computing needs of students, faculty and staff, and provides resources and services in computer labs, electronic classrooms and lecture halls.
Please note: the IT@UC wireless information may not necessarily be current for your device.
The Health Science Library (HSL) maintains computer labs, electronic classrooms, and testing labs on the main floor of the library (E005 MSB), E602 MSB, G005G MSB, CARE/Crawley G810, G815, G820, G870, G875, G880, and the small group study rooms on G level and the first floor of the MSB.
- The HSL computer lab in E005 MSB is available during library hours.
- E602 MSB is a 24-hour space available to Medical Students anytime a class is not being held there.
- G005G and the CARE/Crawley labs are training and testing labs available only to scheduled events.
- HSL IT Support: 513-558-4173
The wepa service was recommended by university-wide IT Governance, which includes students, faculty and staff. The wepa system includes a universal print queue, so you can print from wherever you are and pick up your prints from any wepa station on campus.
At the Academic Health Center, computers in the following locations operate on this system:
- Health Sciences Library
- College of Medicine (COM) medical student lounge
- COM graduate student lounge
- COM E-level 24 hour computer lab
- COM Student Affairs computer lab
Digitize a stack of papers with one of the five Epson V200 Photo flat bed scanners in the Health Sciences Library computer lab.
The HSL poster printer is available for use by UC College of Medicine graduate students, postdoctoral scholars and undergraduate summer program students to print their academic poster projects. (No other printing can be done on this printer.)