Use this page to search a robust collection of online resources, including databases, academic journals, newspapers, magazines, e-books, streaming media, research guides and other formats.
Search Summon to find articles, books, and more
Search the Library Catalog for books and more
Find E-Journals or Print Journals
Search the A-Z Indexes databases list
Guides provide specialized guidance for resources at UCL. Guides can be course, subject, or library focused.
Tools For Using Electronic Resources
- Browzine- BrowZine is an app for Apple or Android smart phones and devices that helps you flip through the scholarly e-journals available through UC Libraries. Browzine has sorted UC's e-journals into broad subjects and then into narrower disciplines. You can save and organize your most-used e-journals on virtual bookshelves saved to your account.
- The Lean Library Library Access Browser Extension allows you to easily access UC's' licensed content from your laptop or desktop computer when off-campus. Lean Library also offers a mobile app version called Academic Browser for iOS.
- LibKey Nomad is a browser extension that provides instant links to full text content for articles as you do research on the web. When you use PubMed, Scopus or Web of Science, LibKey Nomad will show links on search results page and individual record pages to link to the article, or to the entire issue. Find it in your browser's store.
- Citation Management Tools - A Guide
This page provides information and links to borrow or request materials from other UC libraries, OhioLINK, and other institutions as well as placing holds on checked out materials.
Manage My Library Record & Pay Fines
- Login to My Library Record to manage borrowed materials, check the status of holds and view fines.
- Learn about the methods for paying fines at UC Blue Ash, UC Clermont and Uptown Campus Libraries.