Faculty & Staff Employment
There are no open student worker positions within the libraries at this time.
UC Libraries (all libraries except UC Blue Ash, Clermont and the Law Library) is the ideal place for students looking for part-time work to fit into their class schedule. We offer flexible hours and a friendly work environment.
Not only are we one of the larger on-campus employers of students - around 200 students work in the Libraries each year - every position in UC Libraries is a learning opportunity:
- Accounting assistance
- Peer mentoring
- Library record maintenance
- Office and clerical work
- Bookbinding & repair
- Reference and research assistance
- Bookshelving & book circulation
- Multimedia equipment scheduling
- Government Documents assistance
- Digital image editing support
- Mailroom/loading dock work
- Magazine, newspaper & microform processing