UC Libraries Organizational Chart (Word .doc)
Faculty & Staff Employment:
Applications are currently being accepted for the following positions:
- Associate Dean
- Business and Data Analytics Librarian
- Data Visualization Specialist
- Metadata Librarian
Please visit https://jobs.uc.edu/ to apply.
UC is an EE/AA employer.
UC Libraries is the ideal place for students looking for part-time work to fit into their class schedule. We offer flexible hours and a friendly work environment.
Not only are we one of the larger on-campus employers of students - around 200 students work in the Libraries each year - every position in UC Libraries is a learning opportunity:
- Accounting assistance
- Peer mentoring
- Library record maintenance
- Office and clerical work
- Bookbinding & repair
- Reference and research assistance
- Bookshelving & book circulation
- Multimedia equipment scheduling
- Government Documents assistance
- Digital image editing support
- Mailroom/loading dock work
- Magazine, newspaper & microform processing
To fill out a student application please click on the ONLINE APPLICATION link and hit the submit button to send your application to our Student Supervisors.
640 Langsam Library, ML 0033
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0033
Phone: (513) 556-1599 | Fax: (513) 556-0325