The UCBA Library will continue to offer limited in-person services for Spring Semester 2021. Chat and email support is available.
We have study spaces available for individual UC student use only. Study spaces must be reserved by the student and available spaces can be reserved up to two weeks in advance or the day of reservation. No food or drink is permitted in the library and a mask must be worn at all times. For more details and to reserve a space, please go to UCBA Library Study Space online reservation system.
- A valid UC ID or Driver's License and a Green Pass on the COVID Check App is required to check out a space.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis up to two weeks in advance.
- Time slots can be reserved from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday - Friday in 30 minute increments; a maximum of 3 hours per day during the semester.
- Spaces must be claimed within 15 minutes of the reservation's start time. Unclaimed reservations, including all time slots reserved for that day, will be cancelled.
Terms and Conditions
Please observe the following study space Terms and Conditions, which uphold your commitment to the UC Bearcat Bond values. Consequences for not complying with these terms begin with loss of study space privileges.
- Study spaces are for academic study and research purposes only. Using study spaces, including flat screen monitors, for personal, non-academic, or recreational purposes is prohibited. Spaces are for UC student use only.
- Only one student may occupy each space.
- Study spaces are not soundproof. Please keep any noise at a moderate to low level.
- Please observe cleaning and disinfection guidelines posted in each study space.
- Do not leave the study space unattended for more than 15 minutes. Unattended spaces will be forfeited and items will be collected by security.
- Please begin cleaning up a few minutes before your reservation ends to ensure you exit the space on time.