We have 8 study rooms available for UC student use only. Available rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance or the day of reservation.
For more details and to reserve a room, please go to UCBA Library Study Room online reservation system. Please see general guidelines for use of the study rooms below.
- A valid UC ID or Driver's License
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis up to two weeks in advance.
- During the fall and spring semesters, time slots can be reserved from Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-5:00pm in 30 minutes increments; a maximum of 3 hours per day. Reservations are not required from 5:00pm-7:00pm Monday-Thursday.
- Rooms must be claimed within 15 minutes of the reservation's start time. Unclaimed reservations, including all time slots reserved for that day, will be cancelled.
Terms and Conditions
Please observe the following study room Terms and Conditions, which uphold your commitment to the UC Bearcat Bond values. Consequences for not complying with these terms begin with loss of study space privileges.
- Study rooms are for academic study and research purposes only. Using study rooms, including flat screen monitors, for personal, non-academic, or recreational purposes is prohibited. Rooms are for UC student use only.
- Please comply with occupancy limits for each study space.
- Study rooms are not soundproof. Please keep any noise at a moderate to low level.
- Please observe cleaning guidelines posted in each study room.
- Do not leave the study room unattended for more than 15 minutes. Unattended rooms will be forfeited and items will be collected by security.
- Please begin cleaning up a few minutes before your reservation ends to ensure you exit the room on time.