The UCBA Library will continue to offer limited in-person services for Summer Semester 2021. Chat and email support is available.
We have 8 study rooms available for UC student use only. Available rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance or the day of reservation. No food or drink is permitted in the library. Face masks are only required for those who are not fully vaccinated. For more details and to reserve a room, please go to UCBA Library Study Room online reservation system.
- A valid UC ID or Driver's License and a Green Pass on the COVID Check App is required to check out a room.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis up to two weeks in advance.
- Time slots can be reserved from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday - Thursday in 30 minute increments; a maximum of 5 hours per day during the semester.
- Rooms must be claimed within 15 minutes of the reservation's start time. Unclaimed reservations, including all time slots reserved for that day, will be cancelled.
Terms and Conditions
Please observe the following study room Terms and Conditions, which uphold your commitment to the UC Bearcat Bond values. Consequences for not complying with these terms begin with loss of study space privileges.
- Study rooms are for academic study and research purposes only. Using study rooms, including flat screen monitors, for personal, non-academic, or recreational purposes is prohibited. Rooms are for UC student use only.
- Please comply with occupancy limits for each study space.
- Study rooms are not soundproof. Please keep any noise at a moderate to low level.
- Please observe cleaning and disinfection guidelines posted in each study room.
- Do not leave the study room unattended for more than 15 minutes. Unattended rooms will be forfeited and items will be collected by security.
- Please begin cleaning up a few minutes before your reservation ends to ensure you exit the room on time.