There are many ways to get involved with the Clermont College Library. We look forward to working collaboratively with you to improve our resources and services.
Questions about how to get involved can be sent to the Library Director.
Because we will all be visiting the Clermont campus a little less, our displays have been transitioned to a digital format. Our digital displays will be updated throughout the semester with new content featuring resources from the University of Cincinnati Libraries.
Need a break in your studies or research this fall? Check out our new online trivia competition! The theme is Representative John Lewis and will run through Labor Day.
Join and follow directions on our Kahoot. Results will be shared in September.
- Virtual open houses will be available the first week of classes.
- Sign up to join our Virtual Book Club for the semester.
- Get to know your new library staff at Lunch with Librarians. On the second Tuesday of each month this semester, your librarians will be lunching for some distance socialization with the Clermont campus via WebEx.
- On October 27 at 3 PM. we will be hosting a webinar on Academic Writer.
- On November 18, we will have Virtual Poetry Readings at 9 AM and 12 PM.
In 2003, philanthropist and founding Clermont College Librarian Frederick A. Marcotte established a planned gift to support his passion: providing cutting-edge library services and facilities for students. Today, his endowed fund has renewed our focus to create dynamic library space for student research, study, and collaboration.
The Clermont College Library supports its college community. An investment in the library is an investment in every UC Clermont student, period. Libraries remain as relevant as ever as centers for information, teaching, and academic activity and your support is crucial to our continued success.
It means so much to have the support of our community and friends. To contribute to the Frederick A. Marcotte Memorial Library Fund, please contact Dana Parker, UC Clermont Director of Development or visit the University of Cincinnati Foundation online.