Health Sciences Library Services
The Health Sciences Library provides a broad range of services from reserving rooms or spaces within the library, IT Services that help set up your secure wireless, a computer lab with printing capabilities, to requesting articles or borrowing materials from other libraries through our Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery service.
- Borrow: Borrow materials or request articles that are not available through UC Libraries / HSL or OhioLink.
- Room Reservations: Reserve spaces in the Health Sciences Library, the Winkler Center, or the College of Medicine.
- HSL Membership: Library memberships are available for non-affiliate individuals and corporations.
- HSL-IT: IT Services assist with secure wireless, email, off-campus access and more.
HSL Classes & Workshops: register online for workshops that promote the effective use of PubMed, Scopus, REDCap, Intro to Literature Searching, NLM Biomedical Informatics, RefWorks, Endnote and more. Directions to the HSL electronic classroom.
- Contact Lori Harris with questions and requests at 513-558-0351 or uc.edu firstname.lastname@example.org
UC Libraries Classes & Workshops: register for classes offered by all the libraries across UC's Clifton campus
No time to attend a workshop? View recordings of past HSL workshops.
- Linkedin Learning - (formerly Lynda.com) is a UC licensed online video-training library that has more than 1,400 software, career development, and technology training titles that you can access from anywhere using an internet browser and your UC login credentials.
- Center for the Enhancement of Teaching & Learning (CET&L) - a faculty development center
- Faculty Development One Stop - a portal for teaching and research support, Faculty Development Council funding, and eRPT management.
- Instructional Design and Content (IDAC) - services for College of Medicine faculty include instructional design, learning modules, visual narratives, animations, and more.
Donald C. Harrison Health Sciences Library
231 Albert Sabin Way
University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, Ohio 45267-0574
Phone: 513-558-0127 • Fax: 513-558-2682