Health Sciences Library Services
The Health Sciences Library provides a broad range of services from reserving rooms or spaces within the library, IT Services that help set up your secure wireless, a computer lab with printing capabilities, to requesting articles or borrowing materials from other libraries through our Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery service.
- Borrow: Borrow materials or request articles that are not available through UC Libraries / HSL or OhioLink.
- Room Reservations: Reserve spaces in the Health Sciences Library, the Winkler Center, or the College of Medicine.
- HSL Membership: Library memberships are available for non-affiliate individuals and corporations.
- HSL-IT: IT Services assist with secure wireless, email, off-campus access and more.
- Teaching & Learning: Explore our educational services including workshops, self-paced modules, and videos or request instruction for a class or group.