Library Director - Associate Senior Librarian
Library Liaison to Allied Health Sciences, Dental Hygiene, and Nursing departments at UC Blue Ash College.
As the Library Director at the UCBA Library, Heather provides strategic leadership, establishes a shared organizational vision and creates a team environment that supports the professional/career development of library faculty and staff, research and scholarship, as well as engages in her own faculty development and scholarship. Heather supervises an amazing team of three library faculty and three library staff.
- Master of Library Science, University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Comparative Literature, University of Cincinnati
Committees and Service
- AAUP Executive Council, UC
- Chairs Group, UC Blue Ash
- Curriculum and Academic Affairs Committee, UC Blue Ash
- Library Director’s Council, UC Libraries
- Library Faculty RPT Committee, UC Libraries
- Shared Electronic Resources Committee, UC Libraries