About the UCBA Library
The UC Blue Ash Library is closed in response to COVID-19 events. Virtual support is available.
Library users are encouraged to hold onto materials until the library fully re-opens. Fines will not be incurred for UC, OhioLink, or InterLibrary Loan items. Email the UCBA Library is you have questions about library materials or fines.
UCBA faculty and staff have access to a wide range of support, services, and resources. Email your library faculty liaison with questions.
The UCBA Library gives you access to:
- Books, articles, media and more using the Summon search box.
- Select class materials (e.g. DVD, textbook) placed on reserve by professors for short term borrowing. NOTE: Many classes require the purchase of textbooks. Check with professors about requirements.
- Computers, laptops, printers, copiers, calculators, scanner, and headphones.
- Individual and group space for students, including eight study rooms (reserve online, up to 2 weeks in advance).
- Research help from librarians via in person, phone, or email.
The UCBA Library is your place to study, learn and succeed!