About the UCBA Library
The UCBA Library will continue to offer limited in-person services for Summer Semester 2021. Chat and email support is available.
The UCBA Library gives you access to:
- Books, articles, media and more using the Summon search box.
- Select class materials (e.g. DVD, textbook) placed on reserve by professors for short term borrowing. NOTE: Many classes require the purchase of textbooks. Check with professors about requirements.
- Computers, laptops, printers, copiers, calculators, scanner, and headphones.
- Individual and group space for students, including eight study rooms (reserve online, up to 2 weeks in advance).
- Research help from librarians via in person, phone, or email.
The UCBA Library is your place to study, learn and succeed!