Senior Design Reports
Senior design reports describe capstone reserach projects performed in senior design by CEAS undergraduate students in selected programs.
Starting in 2002, CEAS senior designs in selected programs are available electronically. These are preserved for long-tern global access in the UC Libraries Digital Repository and Scholar@UC.
Print bound reports are housed in the Quiet Reading Room of the CEAS Library, 850 Baldwin Hall. These date from 2011 and earlier, and are organized by degree and year, then by author last name. Print senior design reports do not circulate.
Library catalog records are available for electronic senior designs, and for print designs in the date ranges listed below. Click below to browse senior desings by degree.
- Chemical Technology (B.S.C.T.) - 1997-2010
- Computer Engineering Technology (B.S.C.E.T) - 2004-2011
- Electrical Engineering Technology (B.S.E.E.T) - 1975-2013
- Facilities and Hospitality Management (B.S.F.H.M) - 2009-2010
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (B.S.M.E.T) - 1978, 1985-2014
- Culinary Arts and Science - contact Susan Hight regarding access to these reports.
- Information Technology (B.S.I.T) and Information Engineering Technology (B.S.I.E.T) - all years cataloged. Bound reports are housed at the CECH Library