Senior Design Reports
Senior design reports detail capstone research projects performed by College of Engineering and Applied Science (CEAS) seniors. The CEAS Library manages publishing services for senior design reports.
Senior design reports (selected programs) dating from 2012-present can be searched and downloaded online.
Online Senior Design Reports
- Electrical Engineering & Computing Systems Department: 2019-present
- Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering Technology: 2017-present
DRC Digital Repository: 2012-2016
- Computer Engineering Tech., Electrical Engineering Tech., Mechanical Engineering Tech.
Print Senior Design Reports
Print copies of senior design reports are in the Reading Room of CEAS Library, 850 Baldwin Hall. Print designs primarily date from 2011 and earlier. These are shelved by degree, year, then author. Print reports do not circulate.
Search the library catalog for print senior designs. Coverage dates for particular degrees listed below. Browse using the links below.
- Chemical Technology (B.S.C.T.) - 1997-2010
- Computer Engineering Technology (B.S.C.E.T) - 2004-2011
- Electrical Engineering Technology (B.S.E.E.T) - 1975-2013
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (B.S.M.E.T) - 1978, 1985-2014