Scanners, Printers, Copiers in Classics
- A small flatbed scanner for documents is available in Room 415 (off of the Reading Room).
- A black & white copier is available in the Classics Library in the Circulation Desk area. The cost is 10 cents per copy using cash; 8 cents per copy using Bearcat Cards. In addition to 8 ½ x 11 and legal size copies, it is possible to make 11 x 17 copies.
- The DAAP Library has a color copier. The cost is $1.00 per copy and you may not use cash. The copier requires a Bearcat Card.
- A large format copier (copies up to 36 inches) is available in the Geology-Mathematics-Physics Library. The cost is $2.00 per copy.
- Please refer to the "Hours" link under "About" on the horizontal top bar to confirm opening hours if you plan to use a copier in one of the other UCL Libraries.
- Classics Library room 415 (off of the Reading Room) next to the microfilm/fiche cabinets.
- save a file to a thumb drive or a disk.
- email a file to yourself.
- print text to the Wepa printer -- a Bearcat Card is required.