UC Libraries support faculty and instructors to integrate information literacy into courses and empower students as they develop their research abilities.
Learn more about information literacy as defined by the Association of College & Research Libraries.
Learn more about information literacy as part of UC's General Education Core Competencies.
- Copyright & Fair Use FAQ
- Integrating Library Resources into Blackboard: A Guide for Faculty
- Library Resources for Canvas
- Library MediaSpace: Videos & Tutorials
- Online Tutorials - UC Libraries
- Preventing Student Plagiarism: A Guide for Faculty
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning Resources
- Workshops & Trainings
Teaching Support by Library Location
- Contact your librarian to request library instruction, discuss a research assignment, request an online guide, etc.
- Course reserves: find out how to place an item on traditional reserve.
- Tools for teaching research skills
For additional information, contact the Instruction Librarian.