Looking for library print materials for research or study? The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service (now expanded to a daily service!) allows UC users to request printed library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. Requests made daily Monday-Friday are typically available the next 1-2 business days. Users should wait for an […]
Online Resources and Support
- Off-Campus Login (UC Central Login required)
- Geo-Math-Physics Research Guides
- Chemistry-Biology Research Guides
- Search: E-Journals | E-Books
- Databases: Web of Science | Biosis | SciFinder | GeoRef | Inspec | MathSciNet
- All UC Libraries databases (search by database name or select Subject Area)
- E-Books & Proceedings in STEM (Springer, Wiley, ASME, Taylor & Francis/CRC, etc)
Your librarian can assist with questions & requests (e-book purchases, instruction sessions, research consultations). Contact your librarian or use our Science & Engineering Ask A-Librarian form:
- Ted Baldwin, email@example.com – A&S: Biology, Chemistry/Oesper Collections ; CEAS: Biomedical, Chemical, Environmental Engineering
- Mark Chalmers, firstname.lastname@example.org – A&S: Mathematics, Physics ; CEAS: Aerospace, Civil & Architectural, Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Holly Prochaska, email@example.com – A&S Geology, Geography, Map collections, Environmental Studies
- Hong Cheng, firstname.lastname@example.org – CEAS: Computer & Electrical Engineering, Engineering Education
The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service (now expanded to a daily service!) allows UC users to request printed library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. Requests made daily Monday-Friday are typically available the next business day. Users should wait for an e-mail pickup notice before coming to the library to pick up requested items. There is a limit of 10 items per request/25 a week.
Due dates have been automatically set for February 15. When searching for print materials in the Library Catalog, items with the status of “Held By Library” are available for request. Items from one library location cannot be requested for pickup at another library location.
At the Geology-Mathematics-Physics Library,
- Requested items are available for pickup in the hallway outside the library’s internal entrance at 240 Braunstein Hall.
- Contact Katie.Hillery@uc.edu with questions and requests for reserves/reference books.
- Maps are not available for Click & Collect. Contact Holly Prochaska Holly.Prochaska@uc.edu (librarian for map collections) for assistance.
This library location remains closed. Please go to Langsam LIbrary or the Chemistry-Biology Library for study space.
The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service is available for UC users to request circulating library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. For pickup locations, details and updates, visit https://libraries.uc.edu/about/covid-19/click-collect.html.
With the start of fall semester, UC Libraries will begin to re-open library facilities to the UC community in a limited, phased approach to ensure social distancing. Our priority remains to provide access to library resources to the extent possible while maintaining the health and safety of students, faculty and staff. The availability and use […]
GIS Day is an annual event for students, staff, faculty, and the broader community to learn more about Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and to celebrate the power of geospatial analysis and visualization in answering research questions and solving real-world problems. This year, GIS Day is happening on Wednesday, November 18, and we hope you’ll mark […]