The UCBA Library's physical location is closed in response to COVID-19 events. Library users are encouraged to hold onto materials until the library fully re-opens. Fines will not be incurred for UC, OhioLink, or InterLibrary Loan items. Virtual support is available.
Select equipment is available as part of the UCBA Reserve collection and for check-out by UCBA students only.
Faculty or Staff needing access to a laptop should contact UCBA IT.
Borrowing Policies during COVID-19
- Equipment will be given an extended due date so that students may have access to what they need during online classes while the UCBA campus is closed.
- Students will be given details of the loan period via email when the pick-up appointment is confirmed by a UCBA Library teammember.
- The Library reserves the right to suspend service to anyone who abuses equipment or is unresponsive to instructions on how to return the equipment at the end of the loan period.
Dell laptops with Internet access and MS Office 2013 are available for check-out by appointment only. Laptops can be obtained by contacting the UCBA Library to learn more about borrowing a laptop. Laptops are only available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Borrowers must agree to and sign a UCBA Library Equipment Borrower's Agreement stating the borrower is responsible for the cost of any damages while in their custody, up to the replacement cost of the laptop.
Laptops can only be checked out by current UCBA College students in good standing with the UCBA Library (i.e. no outstanding UCBA reserve items). Only one laptop may be checked out per patron account
Calculators are available to borrow by current UCBA students in good standing by appointment only. Please contact the UCBA Library for more information.
- Graphing, Scientific, and basic 4-Function calculators are available.
- Only one calculator may be checked out per student account.