Laptops and calculators are available for check-out by UCBA students only. UCBA Faculty or Staff needing access to a laptop should contact UCBA IT.
Borrowing Policies during COVID-19
- Laptops and calculators are available for check-out on a first come, first served basis at the UCBA Library Information Desk during our Fall 2020 hours of Monday – Friday, 8a – 5p. Please see our library homepage for any exceptions to these hours.
- Equipment will be given an extended due date of February 15, 2020. We encourage early returns if the equipment is no longer needed.
- The Library reserves the right to suspend service to anyone who abuses equipment or is unresponsive to instructions on how to return the equipment at the end of the loan period.
Dell laptops with Internet access and MS Office 2013 are available for check-out.
- Laptops are only available on a first-come, first-served basis at the UCBA Library Information Desk.
- Borrowers must agree to and sign a UCBA Library Equipment Borrower's Agreement stating the borrower is responsible for the cost of any damages while in their custody, up to the replacement cost of the laptop.
- Laptops can only be checked out by current UCBA College students in good standing with the UCBA Library (i.e. no outstanding library materials or replacement fines). Only one laptop may be checked out per student account
Calculators are available to borrow by current UCBA students in good standing.
- Calculators are only available on a first-come, first-served basis at the UCBA Library Information Desk
- Graphing, Scientific, and basic 4-Function calculators are available.
- Only one calculator may be checked out per student account.