Poster printing is available in the CECH Library. Minimum turnaround time for poster printing is 48 hours or 2 business days (Monday-Friday).
Poster Printing Basics
For best results, follow the steps below.
- Create your poster using PowerPoint. The University-branded template is available from the UC Marketing and Communications Brand Guide site.
- Resize the PowerPoint slide prior to adding content. See below for poster printing costs. The maximum length is 48 inches.
|Size||White Background||>25% Color|
|36 x 48 inches||$48||$60|
|31.3 x 41.5 inches||$32||$40|
|23.3 x 41.5 inches||$24||$30|
- Add your content. Save the PowerPoint slide as a PDF.
- Bring your PDF on a flash drive to the CECH Library Information Desk for a print preview approval with Library Operations Manager Elaine Ignatius.
- Payment is required at the time the poster is ordered.
- For UC Students: We accept Bearcat Card/Student ID as payment.
- For UC Faculty and Staff: We accept Bearcat Card/Student ID or NIU Transfer of Funds form as payment. We cannot accept grant funds (account number that starts with a "G") as payment.
Once the page is printed and there are no mechanical errors or defects caused by CECH staff, prompt payment is expected and there are no refunds. All sales are final.
- The CECH Library is not responsible for user errors in page design, page set-up, or omission of text.
- The patron/customer is not responsible for equipment errors, malfunctions, or any input errors made by CECH Library staff.