Location: Muntz Hall, Room 113
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Hours during holidays, breaks and summer semester are posted outside of the library entrance and can be found online.
The UCBA Library gives you access to:
- Books, articles, media and more using the Summon search box on the UCBA Library website (www.libraries.uc.edu/ucba).
- Select class materials (e.g. DVD, textbook) placed on reserve by professors for short term borrowing. NOTE: Many classes require the purchase of textbooks. Check with professors about requirements.
- Computers, laptops, printers, copiers, calculators, scanner, and headphones.
- Individual and group space for students, including eight study rooms (reserve online, up to 2 weeks in advance).
- Research help from librarians via in person, phone, or email.
The UCBA Library is your place to study, learn and succeed!
To learn more about UCBA Library services please click the link to the individual topic.