Additional Assistance for Undergraduates During COVID-19
- Bearcat Emergency Fund
- UC UHS Student Support Fund
- Student Technology Access Page
- Technology & Remote Access (UCit) or https://www.everyoneon.org/
- After much preparation, The Desk @ Langsam Library is able to circulate laptops again. (Laptops only at this time.) Students and faculty can request a laptop to schedule a safe, contactless pick up. You can learn more about this service here.
- IT@UC continues to assist students with long term laptop needs through their NEXT Apprenticeship Program. (The link leads to an explanation of the program and an application form.)
- Library users are encouraged to keep any equipment they have already checked out from Langsam Library. Due dates have been extended to August 31, 2021. However, if you wish to return equipment to The Desk @ Langsam Library, you may do so by appointment only, Monday through Friday, usually between the hours of 10am-4pm. Please submit a return form or email Ben Kline to arrange for the drop off. Please do not visit Langsam to return equipment without an appointment.