For Graduate Students
Research and Learning Support
Library Resources for Graduate Students
Points of Contact
Searching Assistance (video tutorials)
Online Teaching Assistant Support
All you need from UC Libraries to integrate librarians and library resources into your Canvas/Blackboard instance, support online learning and navigate copyright – plus tips and tools to share for citation and plagiarism.
Additional Assistance for Graduate Students during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Graduate Student Government Guide – Resources to Cope
- Bearcat Emergency Fund
- UC UHS Student Support Fund
- Student Technology Access Page
- Technology & Remote Access (UCit) or https://www.everyoneon.org/
- After much preparation, The Desk @ Langsam Library is able to circulate laptops again. (Laptops only at this time.) Students and faculty can request a laptop to schedule a safe, contactless pick up. You can learn more about this service here.
- IT@UC continues to assist students with long term laptop needs through their NEXT Apprenticeship Program. (The link leads to an explanation of the program and an application form.)
- Library users are encouraged to keep any equipment they have already checked out from Langsam Library. Due dates have been extended to February 15, 2021. Fines will not be incurred or collected for items after March 1, 2020. However, if you wish to return equipment to The Desk @ Langsam Library, you may do so by appointment only, Monday through Friday, usually between the hours of 10am-4pm. Please submit a return form or email Ben Kline to arrange for the drop off. Please do not visit Langsam to return equipment without an appointment.