Affiliate and Guest Access
- UCMC UC Health staff: register for access to UC library resources; once registered log in using 988 numbers issued by the HSL.
- Children's Hospital (CCHMC) staff : log in with last name and ID (usually 5 -6 digits).
- Physicians with dual UC and CCHMC appointments: log in using the UC central login.
- For more information, including how to renew, please visit our UC Health guide.
- All public users can access the UC Libraries Catalog. However, by publisher requirement, some resources are only available to current UC Faculty, Staff, or Students, or by arrangement as a UC Affiliate.
- More information on community borrowers can be found at the page, Information For Community Borrowers.
Off-campus access to library resources is typically restricted by our database licenses to current students, faculty, and staff. If you are in Cincinnati, you may use materials and databases on-site in the library.