Study Room Policy
Study rooms are a shared resource. Failure to comply with the study room policies may result in having your study room use privileges suspended at a minimum for the remainder of the current academic semester. Behavior or use not in accordance with the Student Code of Conduct may result in eviction and referral to UC Public Safety and Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs.
Occupancy limits will be strictly enforced.
- Rooms are not soundproof. Keep noise low and respect the rights of others to study in an academic environment. Study room doors should remain closed while in use.
- Windows and doors in the study rooms should not be blocked or covered.
- Furniture from other parts of the library should not be moved into the study rooms and study room furniture should not be removed from the study rooms.
- Do not leave rooms or items unattended. The library is not responsible for misplaced, damaged or stolen items. Materials left unattended in a study room for more than 15 minutes will be removed and taken to UC Public Safety.
- Rooms should be left in orderly condition and free of trash.
- All study rooms are available for use from the opening of the library until 10 minutes before close to allow staff time to perform closing procedures.
Group study rooms (120B, 120C, 220A, 220H) are intended for academic study and available exclusively for Clermont College student use.
The group rooms are designated for student group study, with groups taking precedence over individuals. Group rooms are not intended for teaching or regularly scheduled meetings.
Group rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Individual study rooms (220B, 220C, 220D, 220E, 220F) are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Updated, June 2019