Media Production Lab
The Media Production Lab is located on Level 300 of the CECH Library in Room 325, and can be used by members of the UC community to create instructional materials.
What are your days and hours of operation? Expand
Saturday & Sunday: 1:00pm-5:00pm
These days/hours are subject to change during Exam Week and Break Week of each semester. Please see the University of Cincinnati Libraries website for these changes.
**The lab is occasionally reserved for classes, however patrons may use the Media Production Lab when a class is in session. A sign indicating the date and time of the reserved class is posted on the front doors of the library, the morning of the class.
What type of equipment do you have? Expand
- Rulers, T-Squares, Scissors, and other miscellaneous tools
- In addition, there are three (3) iMacs available to create and edit basic audio and video files. This is a self-serve service and staff will assist as much as possible. The STRC in Langsam Library has more sophisticated audio/video editting software, with staff on duty to assist.
- Electronic Die Cut Machine
What if I forget to bring supplies? Expand
Lamination, die cut paper, binding materials and other craft supplies are available for purchase with your Bearcat card. Contact Elaine Ignatius for more information on supplies availability and current prices.
What form(s) of payment do you accept? Expand
- If you are a UC student, we only accept Student ID/Bearcat Card as payment.
- If you are a UC Staff or Faculty member, we accept UC ID/departmental Bearcat Card or an NIU Transfer of Funds form as payment.
- Please note: We cannot accept grant funds (account numbers that start with a "G").