- The Bearcat Through the Decades
An exhibit highlighting the history of the UC Bearcat
- Clifton Magazine
- An Edinburgh Urban Ghost Story
This ghost story was written as an assignment for the UC Honors seminar, The Culture of Books and Reading
- The Fresh Painters
This exhibit tells the story of the Fresh Painters Club at the University of Cincinnati, a drama club known for their successful productions.
- Paul Hogue: Tribute to a Champion
- Going Greek: Fraternity and Sorority Life at the University of Cincinnati
An exhibit examining the history of fraternity and sorority life at the University of Cincinnati
- In Life and Death - The UC - Spring Grove Cemetery Connection
This exhibit is a continuing project that documents the relationship between UC and Spring Grove Cemetery through the tombstones of those who made the University of Cincinnati what it is today.
- News Record Digitization Project
Digitized copies of the University of Cincinnati's independent student newspaper, The News Record
- Printing and Knowledge: Architectural Symbols of the Carl Blegen Library
An exhibit which highlights the architectural features of the University of Cincinnati's Carl Blegen Library.
- Joseph Baermann Strauss
An online exhibit by Dorothy Byers, hosted by the College of Engineering and Applied Science Library
- School & Country: A Survey of Student Military Life at the University of Cincinnati
An exhibit which details the history of military life on UC's campus.
- Coming Soon: The Man of the Hour: William Howard Taft and the Presidential Election of 1908. In the meantime, enjoy the 1908 campaign song, performed by CCM graduate students Albert Mühlböck and Brendan Emig, and recorded by CCM Associate Professor of Electonic Media Thomas Haines.
- Yearbooks: Turning the Pages of UC History - a look at UC yearbooks from 1894 until today