Health and Safety Protocols
Anyone entering a UC Libraries faculty must adhere to the University of Cincinnati's Health and Safety Protocals, which include:
Facial Coverings: Given the most recent developments with the virus, and in keeping with new guidance from the CDC, the university requires all individuals, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, to wear a facial covering indoors.
For up-to-date university information regarding Covid-19 - https://www.uc.edu/publichealth.html
The UC COVID Check App will remain in use and operation during Fall 2021, and students will be required to use it if coming to campus or residing on campus.
Faculty, staff and visitors will be strongly encouraged to use the App or the web-based tool prior to coming to campus as part of a Daily Health Check.
The university's Public Health website includes information on the current health and safety expectations.
- Other library on-site policies and protocols include:
- All users are encouraged to clean their table and chair upon leaving. The library advises that all users consider a wipe-down upon arrival to their seating location as well. Cleaning supplies will be provided.
- Consumption of food and drink should occur when seated. Please note that some library locations continue to prohibit food and drink.
- Public computers and labs located within library facilities will be available with social distancing measurements and cleaning protocols in place.
- Library spaces and services may be adapted in accordance with safety guidelines.