Health and Safety Protocols
Anyone entering a UC Libraries faculty must adhere to the University of Cincinnati's Health and Safety Protocals, which include:
The UC COVID Check App will remain in use and operation during Fall 2021, and students will be required to use it if coming to campus or residing on campus.
Faculty, staff and visitors will be strongly encouraged to use the App or the web-based tool prior to coming to campus as part of a Daily Health Check.
The university's Public Health website includes information on the current health and safety expectations.
- Other library on-site policies and protocols include:
- Tables and chairs may not be moved or reconfigured in order to ensure social distancing.
- All users are encourages to clean their table and chair upon leaving. The library advises that all users consider a wipe-down upon arrival to their seating location as well. Cleaning supplies will be provided.
- Food and drink will NOT be allowed in any library location. Consumption of food and drink must occur in designated locations around campus outside of the libraries.
- Computer labs located within library facilities will be available with social distancing measurements and cleaning protocols in place.