Click & Collect
The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service allows UC users to request printed library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at designated locations. Requests made daily Monday-Friday are typically available the next business day. Users should wait for an e-mail pickup notice before coming to the library to pick up requested items. There is a limit of 10 items per request/25 a week.
Due dates have been automatically set for August 31. When searching for print materials in the Library Catalog, items with the status of “Click & Collect” are available for request. Items from one library location cannot be requested for pickup at another library location.
Items requested from SWORD (Southwest Ohio Regional Depository) will be sent to Langsam Library only for pickup. SWORD will initially appear as the pickup location at the time of request, but will change to Langsam as the request is processed.
Service Note: Click & Collect service is scheduled to end August 2 when the stacks reopen (July 12 for UC Blue Ash College Library).
Click & Collect pickup locations and details per participating library:
- Remains closed for in-person research until the beginning of fall semester. However, librarians are available to answer research needs and will arrange to deliver all materials electronically, through campus mail or through regular mail service.
- For assistance and more information, contact (513) 556-1959, e-mail at email@example.com, or on the web at https://libraries.uc.edu/libraries/arb.html.
- To request a CCM Library item with “Click & Collect” in the catalog record’s status:
- Click on the “Request” button at the top of the catalog record, login (UCID + password), and fill in the requested information
- Only CCM Library items may be requested for pick up at the CCM Library. At present, books from other UC Libraries may not be requested to arrive at CCM Library.
- There is a limit of 10 requests per day.
- CCM Library materials will be available for pickup, usually within 1-2 working days. Once available, they may be picked up from a table inside the library’s main entrance (6th floor, Blegen Library) Monday to Friday, 1.00-6.00pm. Please see the CCM Library CCML FAQs for details.
- To request a CCM Library item with "Library Use Only" status: Patrons may use these items in the CCM Library Reading Room.
- Study spaces are available in the Reading Room to library visitors.
- Contact the Public Services Supervisor to request that the item be pulled for a specific visiting time (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To request a CCM Library item that is already checked out:
The due date for borrowed library materials is August 31, 2021.
- For entrance to the Blegen Library building
- UC ID card swipe access is required.
- Requested items are available for pickup on a table in the hallway immediately outside the CEAS Library (8th floor Baldwin Hall).
- UC i.d. card swipe is required to enter Baldwin Hall.
- Contact Craig Person email@example.com with questions and requests for reserves/reference books.
- Requested items will be available for pickup on a cart outside the front doors of the CECH Library, room 300, inside the Teachers-Dyer Complex.
- When searching the UC Libraries Catalog items with "Click & Collect" status are requestable
- Contact library staff directly to request items with "Local Use Only" status
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about Click & Collect at CECH Library.
- All requested Chem-Bio items will be picked up from the Geo-Math-Physics Library, 240 Braunstein Hall. No pickup is available at Chem-Bio Library.
- Chem-Bio textbook reserve books with a status of "Click & Collect" can be requested through the Library Catalog.
- Contact Katie.Hillery@uc.edu with requests for Chem-Bio items with a status that is not "Click & Collect." This includes Chemistry-Biology Library's journal volumes, reference books and Oesper History of Chemistry Collection books.
- Access to the John Miller Burnam Classics Library collection is available to Classics faculty and graduate students only at this time.
- The Click & Collect request and retrieval service is available for all other users. Requests made through the Library Catalog for Classics Library items by Wednesdays before 9am will be available for pick up in the lobby outside the Classics Library on Thursdays, 2-5pm. Pickups using Click & Collect will be available on Wednesday, November 25, 2-5pm, instead of on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day.
- Regular Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am-3pm
- Closed Monday, May 31 and Monday, July 5
- Please email Elizabeth Meyer with questions and requests for materials.
- Click & Collect daily, Monday-Friday.
- Materials are located on a cart at the library's entrance. The DAAP Building is accessible Monday through Friday between 7:30am and 5pm.
- Available for pickup 1pm-4pm, Monday-Friday.
- Requested items are available for pickup on a table in the hallway immediately outside the library’s internal entrance at 240 Braunstein Hall.
- UC i.d. card swipe access may be required to enter Braunstein Hall.
- Contact Katie Hillery email@example.com with questions and requests for reserves/reference books.
- Maps are not available for Click & Collect. Contact Holly Prochaska firstname.lastname@example.org (librarian for map collection) for assistance.
- Only Health Sciences Library materials may be requested. These include print books from the HSL stacks, the Rothenberg Speech and Hearing collection, and the Browsing collection. At present, books from other UC Libraries may not be requested to arrive at HSL.
- Upon receipt of e-mail confirmation the requester may pick up materials at the Health Sciences Library any time the library is open -- current hours are 9am-7pm, Monday-Friday
- Contact email@example.com or (513) 558-0127 with questions.
- Regular, daily Click and Collect resumes on Mon. January 11, 2021.
- Print and media materials requested will be on book carts in front of The Desk @ Langsam in the main lobby of Langsam Library.
- Items requested by 4PM should be available by 10AM the next business day.
- Items will be available for pick up between 10am-4pm.
- For additional questions, assistance, and more information:
- Available print and media materials can be requested through the library catalog.
- Pick ups and check outs are available during the UCBA Library open hours Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (see our website for hours exceptions).
- Requested materials are available for contactless pick-up on the Click & Collect shelves just inside the Library entrance.
- Laptops and calculators are available for check out to UCBA students only at the Library Information Desk.
- Service Note: Click & Collect service scheduled to end for UC Blue Ash Library on July 12.
- Materials can be requested through the catalog. Technology can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To retrieve materials, enter Clermont College through the East entrance in the Snyder Building near public safety and sign in. Users then will be asked to show an ID prior to taking materials at the library near the front desk.
- Beginning November 16, UC Clermont College Library will be open by appointment only:
- Request an appointment to pick up Click & Collect material as well as to pick up or return equipment.
- For Click & Collect: When requested material is ready for pick-up, a library employee will reach out via your UC e-mail to schedule an appointment. Questions can be sent to email@example.com.