Student Technology Resources Center (STRC)
The STRC is a student-centered service area designed to provide instructional technology resources and services to assist students who require specific software or equipment to complete course assignments.
In the STRC, students are able to:
- Design Web pages using Dreamweaver, MS Publisher, or html
- Convert one format to another (photo to digital photo, etc.)
- Create CDs or DVDs
- Scan images and work with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, MS imaging
- Create presentations in PowerPoint or Flash.
- Work with technology for digital video editing
- Receive assistance in preparing Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The STRC is located on the fourth floor of Langsam Library, (513) 556-1468. Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are recommended for larger projects such as non-linear digital editing. The hours for the STRC are available online.
View videos produced in the STRC on their YouTube channel.
The STRC is funded in part by Information and Technology Instructional Equipment fees.