Borrowing Materials from University of Cincinnati Libraries
Policies and Procedures
- Borrow Materials
- Your Library Record
- Viewing Your Library Record - This online feature allows users to manage their library account.
- Acquiring a library PIN (Personal Identification Number) - PINs are used by community borrowers to view a library record online.
- E-Mail Notification - University of Cincinnati Libraries sends hold pickup and hold cancellation notices via e-mail.
Additional Circulation Services
- Inter-Library Loan and Document Delivery - Students, staff and faculty can use this service to request and borrow materials not available at University of Cincinnati Libraries or via OhioLINK.
Contacts for Questions about Borrowing Materials
- Ask A Circulation Question using the online form.
- Circulation service desks are near the entrances to all University Libraries .
- In person circulation services are available during hours libraries are open .
- In Langsam Library, the largest of the University of Cincinnati Libraries, the circulation
desk is located at the fourth floor entrance.
For more information, contact:
Arlene Johnson, Head, Circulation and Multimedia Services, Langsam Library Arlene.Johnson@uc.edu , 513-556-1417
John Stork, Asst. Head, Circulation and Multimedia Services, Langsam Library John.Stork@uc.edu , 513-556-1984