Service Points are located through Langsam Library and the College and Departmental Libraries that provide one-on-one assistance with using the library, as well as areas to access technology or checkout library materials. Below is a listing of some service points located in Langsam Library.
- Info Commons - contain the latest technology to assist patrons with their research needs
- Circulation & Multimedia Services - check out books and instructional equipment such as laptops, projectors, and camcorders for checkout by UC students
- STRC - Student Technology Resources Center - instructional technology resources and services to assist students who require specific software or equipment to complete course assignments
- Center for the Enhancement of Teaching & Learning (CET&L) - housed in Langsam Library, CET&L provides UC faculty with professional-development opportunities
- Adaptive Technologies - access to technology and library services for disabled users
- UCit@Langsam - 24/7 computer and study space located on the 5th floor of Langsam Library