Media Production Lab
The Media Production Lab is located on Level 300 of the CECH Library in Room 325, and can be used by members of the UC community to create instructional materials.
- What are your days and hours of operation?
- What type of equipment do you have?
- What if I forget to bring supplies?
- What form(s) of payment do you accept?
Saturday & Sunday: 1:00pm-5:00pm
These days/hours are subject to change during Exam Week and Break Week of each quarter. Please see the University of Cincinnati Libraries website for these changes.
**The lab is occasionally reserved for classes, however patrons may use the Media Production Lab when a class is in session. A sign indicating the date and time of the reserved class is posted on
the front doors of the library, the morning of the class.
- Die cuts and die cut rollers
- Roll cutters
- Spiral binding machine
- Poster Printer
- Small & Large laminators
- Rulers, T-Squares, Scissors, and other miscellaneous tools
- In addition, there are three (3) iMacs available to create and edit basic audio and video files. This is a self-serve service and staff will assist as much as possible. The STRC in Langsam Library has more sophisticated audio/video editting software, with staff on duty to assist.
- The Media Production Lab Store sells inexpensive items to help students create their projects. Please see the Media Production Lab Price List for items and prices.
- If you are a UC student, we only accept Student ID/Bearcat Card as payment.
- If you are a UC Staff or Faculty member, we accept UC ID/departmental Bearcat Card or an NIU Transfer of Funds form as payment.
- Please note: We cannot accept grant funds (account numbers that start with a "G").