CEAS Senior Designs
Senior designs are reports on capstone research projects performed by CEAS undergraduate students. The collection of bound print reports are housed in the Quiet Reading Room of the CEAS Library, 850 Baldwin Hall.
Starting with 2011, CEAS senior designs are available electronically, and are a collection of the Ohio Digital Resource Commons (DRC) repository (more information about the DRC). Search and browse the CEAS senior design collection.
Print bound reports date from 2011 and earlier, and are organized first by degree and year, then by last name. Print senior design reports do not circulate. Library catalog records are in process for the bound designs, and designs from the same program are assigned a common subject heading. Older EET and MET designs are not yet fully cataloged, and can be browsed through the reserves database linked below.
Senior Designs - UC Library Catalog
- Chemical Technology (B.S.C.T) - 1997-2010
- Computer Engineering Technology (B.S.C.E.T) - 2004-2011
- Electrical Engineering Technology (B.S.E.E.T) - 1994-2011
- Facilities and Hospitality Management (B.S.F.H.M.) - 2009-2010
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (B.S.M.E.T.) - 1994-2011
- Information Technology (B.S.I.T.) and Information Engineering Technology (B.S.I.E.T.) - all years cataloged. Bound reports are housed at CECH Library.
- Culinary Arts and Science - contact Ted Baldwin regarding these reports.
Reports issued in the programs and years listed below are not yet fully cataloged, and can be browsed through the reserves database within the Library Catalog. Select the desired program from the list below. The report list can be sorted by title, author or year (entered as call #).
- Electrical Engineering Technology (B.S.E.E.T.) - 1993 and earlier
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (B.S.M.E.T.) - 1993 and earlier