Getting Around the Library
Circulating books ("stacks") for chemistry and biology are part of the collections of the Geology-Math-Physics Library, located at 240 Braunstein Hall. Items can be checked out at GMP Library or requested for delivery to Chem-Bio Library through the library catalog.
Entry (Main) Floor
- Circulation & Research Help
- Reserve Books
- Copy Machine
- Information Commons - guides to specialized software
- Current Unbound Journal Issues
- Bound Journal Volumes
- Reference Books
- Quiet Study (Carrels)
- Collaborative Display Monitors - AirMedia, Apple TV
- Brainstorm Tables (Whiteboard)
- Group Study Tables & Mobile Whiteboards
Oesper Collections in the History of Chemistry / Oesper Annex
- More information on the Oesper collections.
- Request use of materials (books, journals) at circulation desk.
Herbarium Book Collection
- More information about the herbarium.
- Request use of materials (books) at circulation desk.