Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Request an Item

Before placing a request below, first check the Library Catalog (UCLID) and the Full Text Journal Finder.

  • SWORD Requests: for articles from journals and conference papers located at the Southwest Ohio Regional Depository (SWORD). Users who are not affiliated with the University of Cincinnati should use the SW Depository Request Form.
  • ILLIAD (Interlibrary Loan): for items that are not available through UC or OhioLINK.
  • Ask a Librarian or stop by 850L Baldwin Hall (Assistant Engineering & Applied Science Librarian's office).
  • To recommend items for the CEAS Library collection, contact Ted Baldwin or Jim ClasperOr complete this recommendation form.